Little Rock Computer Forensics
Computer forensics helps insure proper collection, handling and examination of your evidence to avoid spoliation so that it passes legal muster and can be used in court to help prove your case.
Computer Forensics Can Help You
- Find the “Smoking Gun” in your case
- Help you determine which devices need to be investigated
- Determine if evidence has been modified or tampered with
- Discover or prove if the opposition is “guilty” of wrongdoing
- Offer strategies regarding the report findings
- Provide facts that are backed up by the forensic community
- Testify in Court as an expert witness
In almost every legal matter, critical and relevant evidence is electronically stored on business and corporate computer systems. Computer forensics helps insure proper collection, handling and examination of your evidence to avoid spoliation so that it passes legal muster and can be used in court to help prove your case.
Little Rock Forensic Investigations Include:
- Corporate E-mail
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Wrongful Termination Disputes
- Acts By Disgruntled Employee(s)
- Employee Activity (Search for excessive personal browsing during work hours)
- Divorce Cases
- Insurance Fraud Cases
- Stalking, Hacking, Illegal Activity
- Employee Theft
- Business Fraud
Computer forensic investigators uncover the depth of a security breach, recover data that has been corrupted or intentionally deleted, identify how a 'hacker' got past the security checks and if fortunate enough, identify the individual who caused the damages. The term 'hacker' can either be an individual on the Internet, an employee, or a spouse looking to steal or destroy data.
Our computer forensics experts have in-depth experience in most computer hardware, peripherals, operating systems and many applications to gather and analyze electronically stored evidence to help you prove your case.
We regularly perform computer forensic investigations for Little Rock, including...
- Federal, State, Local Law Enforcement
- Criminal Investigators
- Law Firms
- Civil Litigants
- Banking Institutions and Regulators
- Auditors and Accounting Firms
- Corporate Counsel
- Insurance Companies